Loomer Shift is a real-time diatonic granular pitch shifting and delay effect. Shift has three independent true stereo delay lines with discrete time, feedback, pan, and volume controls. Each delay line can be set in one of three pitch shifting configurations (Chromatic, Recursive, or Diatonic) and transposed by as much as an octave up or down using both coarse semitone and finely grained cent controls.
In Diatonic mode the accurate and responsive pitch tracker follows any monophonic audio source and tunes the pitch of the delay line harmonies to remain in key and in scale.
Shift's echoes can either be synced to the host tempo (expressing delay times as musical subdivisions of a beat, with each echo exactly in time with the host) or in free-time mode (allowing fine tuning of the delay times, up to 2 seconds.)
Each delay line can be modulated using the straightforward Pitch and Time modulation controls, capable of generating a wide range of sounds from subtle detuning to extreme audio mangling.
True independent stereo processing means that left and right channel separation is preserved. Shift is also capable or running in mono, or even mono to stereo.
With optimized audio algorithms that won't overload your processor, rock-solid stability, and easy integration with any MIDI hardware controller, Shift is ideal for live work. With a simple and intuitive interface, flexible Bank and Program management, and total parameter automation, Shift fits right into your studio environment.
Shift is available for Mac OS X v 10.4 and above, Windows XP and above, and Linux, in Audio Unit, VST plugin, RTAS for Pro Tools 7 and above, and Standalone application formats.
» version 1.0.1 - posted on 2009-08-18
Various minor bug fixes
EULA - End User License Agreement
END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT
Software Licence Agreement for Shift
1. GRANT OF LICENCE: Subject to the terms below, Loomer hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to install and to use Shift ('Software'). Under this licence, you may: (i) install and use the Software for your personal, internal use (ii) copy the Software for back-up or archival purposes; (iii) use an unregistered or evaluation version of the Software for evaluation purposes only. (iv) You may not distribute the software to others without first obtaining the required licences, where applicable. Whether you are licensing the Software as an individual or on behalf of an entity, you may not: (i) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software or attempt to discover the source code; (ii) modify, or create derivative works based upon, the Software in whole or in part without the express written consent of Loomer; (iii) distribute copies of the Software; (iv) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software; (v) resell, lease, rent, transfer, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software; By installing, copying, or using the Software, you (either on behalf of yourself as an individual or on behalf of an entity as its authorized representative) agree to all the terms of this End User Licence Agreement ('Agreement') regarding your use of the software. If you do not agree with all the terms of this Agreement, you may not use the Software.
2. SHIFT: You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. Title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain that of Loomer . The Software is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: You agree that Loomer has made no express warranties, oral or written, to you regarding the product and that the products are being provided to you 'as is' without warranty of any kind. Loomer disclaims any and all other warranties, whether expressed, implied, or statutory. Loomer shall not be liable for indirect, incident, special, cover, reliance, or consequential damages resulting from the user of this product.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You use this program solely at your own risk. In no event shall Loomer be liable to you for any damage, including but not limited to any loss, or other incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind arising out of the use of the software, even if Loomer has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Loomer be liable for any claim, whether in contract, tort, or any other theory of liability, exceed the cost of the software. This limitation shall apply to claims of personal injury to the extent permitted by law.
5. TERMINATION: This Agreement shall terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described in this Agreement. No notice shall be required to effectuate such termination. Upon termination, you must remove and destroy all copies of the Software.
6. MISCELLANEOUS: In the event of invalidity of any provision of this Agreement, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this Agreement. You agree that this is the entire agreement between you and Loomer, which supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral, and all other communications between Loomer and you relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
Reservation of rights.
'VST' is a trademark of Steinberg Soft - und Hardware GmbH. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by Loomer.